Sixth Formers are asked to support the main school by wearing uniform smartly and in the spirit of the business environment. As Sixth Formers are role models for younger pupils, for example as helpers in lessons, House Captains and Prefects, the way they dress is very important to the whole school.
The basics are either:
- Sixth Form tie
- Plain white, grey, black or blue shirt or blouse suitable for wearing with the Sixth Form tie
- Plain black shoes or boots
- Royal Stewart Dress Tartan kilt
- A plain long-sleeved jumper or cardigan in black, cream, red or grey
- Plain white or cream shirt or blouse with collar to be worn with round or V-neck jumper
- Plain black tights
- Plain black shoes
As with main school:
- No facial or tongue piercings.
- Small/subtle earrings may be worn.
- No ear spacers, stretchers or expanders.
- No visible tattoos.
- No extreme hairstyles or hair colours.
- No outdoor clothing in main school or lessons.